Junior UI Engineer
We are actively seeking a Junior UI Engineer, a recent graduate with a Computer Science background who is interested in joining our growing projects.
Join our bright engineering team, with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and a customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- 1+ years in Software Development
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge of CSS 3, HTML5
- Experience working with jQuery is preferred
- Understanding the concept of Adaptive/Responsive design
- Experience with unit testing is nice to have
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Understanding of REST
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
What We offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits package
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.