We are looking for an Accountant to join our Grid Dynamics México team and support the activities of the Accounting and Finance department.
- Help to oversee the day-to-day operation and smooth running of accounting functions within the entity.
- Interact with departments outside of finance to provide timely financial information, and facilitate effective communication between administrative, HR staff, suppliers, and consultants.
- Provide support in the preparation of weekly reports to management on consolidated cash balances, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable analysis.
- Support Monthly and Yearly closing activities in line with US GAAP and corporate policy.
- Review and prepare journal entries into the local accounting software (Contpaqi).
- Control of Fixed assets and prepayments.
- Download and Associate XML files to all expense entries in MX books.
- Strong knowledge of electronic accounting compliance in Mexico.
- Review and control of tax requirements of Mexican invoices (CFDI 4.0).
- Support a senior accountant with tax compliance, government, and statutory regulations.
- Knowledge of annual tax return determination, this role will support the preparation of annual and informative returns.
- Elaborate files to submit Informative returns with third parties (DIOT).
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as an Accountant
- Knowledge of local taxes
- Analytical and basic technical skills
- Knowledge of Mexican legislation (basic federal taxes income tax, VAT, withholding taxes, payroll taxes)
- Intermediate English level
- A loyal, result-oriented person with team player mentality
- Microsoft Office at an experienced level
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.