Senior HR & Operations Analyst
Grid Dynamics is currently looking for a Senior HR & Operations Analyst who will be responsible for capturing, analyzing, and reporting of financial, operational and HR data.
- Build, interpret, and present key metrics reports and dashboards for senior management
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, defining metrics they track, plan reports structures and visualization
- Generate detailed reports and validate data with internal customers (HRD, VP of Operations, Recruitment Manager mostly)
- Support in finance analysis: cost tracking & budgeting
- Support in Reward cycle processes (headcount planning, salary review, bonus payment)
- Data quality assurance (monitoring and prevention of data inaccuracy)
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity
- Identify areas for data collection improvement and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience in data analysis & reporting (Finance / HR / Business Operations)
- Experience with HR/Financial software is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (complex formulas, Pivot tables, etc.) and/or Google Query, PowerPoint
- Data visualization
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to quickly learn and drive change in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in the English language
Will be a plus:
- Specific knowledge of software we use (or are going to) for data processing & analysis: Google Query, SuperSet, PowerBI
- Knowledge of SQL, BI tools;
- Open-mindedness and willing to optimize and automate data processing;
- Experience of working in an international company.
- Work in ahighly motivated international team
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits plan
- Flexible schedule and paid vacation
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.