Berlin, Munich, Germany
- Sales Manager is in charge of business development for the assigned territories with ability to make key decisions independently and follow their own approach. This role requires ability to manage people, own pipelines efficiently and know how to reach the sales quota.
- (Co)defining and implementation of business development strategy for certain territories.
- Guide marketing assistant(s) and cooperating with the marketing and client manager team to create lead gen campaigns and close deals.
- Lead generation through various online channels, cold outreach, cold calling and others.
- Help create relevant content for social and website in cooperation with marketing in order to increase website traffic, involvement of target audience and overall conversion to leads.
- (Inter)national sales trips planning and organizing.
- Reporting on the performance directly to the Commercial Director.
- Regularly get in touch with the lost leads and opportunities.
- Help create custom messages for online ads and email templates, and proofread content made by marketing
- Min 2 years of relevant sales experience in an (inter)national environment and especially Germany with a successful selling track record.
- Fluent level of English and German, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in talking to executive level representatives
- Readiness to communicate with our potential clients when they need this (including evenings and weekends). We expect a fast reaction to all inquiries.
- Strong focus on achieving targets and KPI’s. Own initiatives to improve.
- Comprehension of the software development life cycle and fundamental challenges in the IT industry.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.