Senior Software Developer (Node.js)
We are seeking middle or senior Node.js Developer to join the team and help it to solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization. Our client is one of the largest retail companies in the US. We will develop several tracks for BFF microservices for product catalog, e.g. create a concept for microservices for dropship third party products, also custom promos, loyalty and some other endpoints.
When you join Grid Dynamics, you will be joining a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and a customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of our product from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies)
- Contribute daily and help with code reviews
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Strong experience in Node.js software development
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Cloud knowledge (Azure or AWS)
- Kubernetes (AKS preferred) is a plus
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Comfortable working hours
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time. At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visitwww.griddynamics.com. Follow us onFacebook,Twitter, andLinkedIn
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.