Lead Test Automation Engineer
Our client is one of the largest wealth management institutions in the US. The company provides financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning. This is a company with an impressive history and outstanding financial results. Founded in 1962 it now has approximately $1.26 trillion in client assets. Utilizing their financial expertise and modern technologies more than 8,000 financial advisors have been helping people to achieve their dreams - support their families, grow their businesses, improve their communities.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with practical experience in leading the team and performing automation testing on Scrum projects.
- Become an essential part of a cross-functional Scrum team of 6 engineers;
- Lead the test automation process on a project;
- Work closely with Product Owner, review and analyze business and technical requirements;
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, build a managed test data set;
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team;
- Drive communication with stakeholders and team on a client's side.
- Good knowledge of Protractor/Cypress, Jasmine, Allure, Jenkins;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent English.
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.