Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of cutting-edge technological solutions for businesses across various industries. We are expanding our team and seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join us and contribute to the delivery of our world-class services.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customer in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions.
- Strong knowledge of Scala development stack
- Knowledge of concurrency and core Akka technologies
- In-depth understanding of reactive and functional design patterns and approaches.
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DB)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with build systems (Maven)
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular.
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.