Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
The SRE will configure, tune, and troubleshoot multi-tiered systems to achieve optimal application performance, stability and availability. The SRE will work closely with the software engineers, infrastructure, and network engineers to deploy and maintain our services.
Our ideal candidate should have experience in building and managing infrastructure in AWS and coding skills to automate tasks and build tools to help with our service operations.
- Deep understanding of Linux and system administration at large-scale
- Deep knowledge of AWS networking concepts such as Direct connect, IPSEC, transit gateway, VPC peering etc
- Coding experience using a high-level programming language like Python, Golang
- Experience building and managing infrastructure using Terraform, expert in writing Terraform modules/ upgrading Terraform
- Strong security/networking skills related to Cloud
- Monitoring stack - Grafana/Prometheus. Networking visibility/ monitor critical metrics
- Manage new build-outs (additions and decommissions)
- Develop and maintain scripts used for environment monitoring and task automation (Python, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience setting up and managing monitoring tools such as Graphite, Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Set priorities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Measure and optimize system performance
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Experience with Spinnaker is a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in Guadalajara, Punto Sao Paolo
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We collaborate closely with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit , or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.