Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an experienced Search Engineer!
Our client is a global service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts. The client serves hundreds of thousands of customers from a network of more than 10,000 locations in across North America, Europe, and Australasia.
- Develop and enhance enterprise-level search solutions for seamless integration with the Search Indexer Application.
- Upgrade existing search solutions to optimize performance and functionality.
- Ensure seamless integration of the Search Indexer Application with Google Cloud's retail search feature.
- Conduct thorough evaluations of search result relevancy to improve accuracy and effectiveness.
- Proficient in Java, JEE, Spring Boot, and Microservices to develop robust search solutions.
- Experience with event-driven systems for building scalable and responsive applications.
- Strong understanding of both relational databases (RDBMS) and NoSQL databases for efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Experienced with either Google Cloud Platform (GPC) and/or AWS/Azure for cloud-based deployment and management of search solutions.
- Proficiency in utilizing search technologies such as Solr, Elastic, and Vector search for effective search functionalities.
- Development budget
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work regime
- Cloud certifications
- Relocation and business trip opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Office located in the center of the city
- Internal development tooling/software
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.