Data Analyst/BI Developer
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an experienced Data Analyst/BI Developer.
Our client is a Swedish multinational clothing company headquartered in Stockholm. The project is related to analysing requirements and design the reference and setting up Dataiku on GCP on sandbox and production, and Optimisation Dataiku on Azure.
- PowerBI development and deployment and administration
- Building automated reports and dashboards with the help of Power BI and other reporting tools
- Work closely with data engineering teams, data scientists and business users to gather requirements, discuss improvements, deliver support and guidance of new and existing Tableau and MS Power BI-based reporting solutions
- Modify and improve existing reports/dashboards and SQL queries as directed
- Contribute to updated planning of reporting roadmap
- Demonstrate the results of the analysis using visualisation tools
- 6+ years in PowerBI development and deployment and administration
- Experience in building automated reports and dashboards with the help of Power BI and other reporting tools
- Understanding business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications.
- Experience in tools and systems on MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSAS and TSQL, Power Query, MDX, PowerBI, and DAX
- Experience with Data modelling and Performance tuning on power BI and SSAS cubes.
- Extensive experience on Atscale analytics and implementation.
- Important Requirements: platform, system and admin perspective, also cloud (preferably GCP), AtScale
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.