Senior Ruby Developer
We seek a Ruby Engineer who is interested to be part of a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer-centric culture.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including Clouds, automated testing tools, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Participate in the design and development of the high-performance business application, from requirements analysis to production
- Continuously improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Experience building REST API services using Ruby on Rails (ruby-grape experience desirable)
- Nice to have experience with Clouds (AWS, GCP)
- Reviews code to ensure it is functionally correct and consistent with the technical design
- Experience or knowledge with Agile (Scrum)
- Experience with TDD
- Affinity with front-end
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work type
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.