We are seeking a strong DevOps Engineer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be responsible for managing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, and directly support the development and content teams that are creating and publishing content to the most trafficked websites.
In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate must possess outstanding interpersonal skills. The position requires excellence in communication, both written and verbal, including the ability to work well with stakeholders from a wide range of backgrounds with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- 10+ years of experience in software development and technology consulting
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages, math
- Experience with cloud environments and tooling (GCP and/or AWS)
- Proficient in Python (GoLang & Ruby a plus) and Bash scripting
- Hands-on experience with DevOps automation tools such as Puppet, Terraform
- Experience with time series databases such InfluxDB (this is not a requirement but a nice to have)
- Experience with centralized VCS such as Subversion with appliance to monorepos
- Experience with monorepo tools like Bazel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Understanding of development principles for Clouds
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles is a must
- Hands-on experience with APIs built upon Protocol Buffers data format
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, India, Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.