Senior Software Engineer
We're looking for Sr. Java developer with SQL .
- Participate in Requirements elicitation and design of high-performance, high availability, high scalability business platforms, from requirements analysis to production;
- Coding following the highest industry standards;
- Cross-review code standards where you could safely educate and provide your feedback on how constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies)
- Participate in enhancing existing documentation by incorporating updates based on product/program changes and product feedback;
- Assess and prioritize the product backlog, effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues by analyzing the root causes and evaluating their impact on the product;
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages, math;
- At least 3+ years in Software Development of large products that inherit all the SDLC stages;
- Solid knowledge of the Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc). A good understanding of JVM internals is a plus;
- At least 2+ SQL language experience and hands experience with DBs;
- 2 years of experience building developer tools that improve developer velocity, code quality, and code health (e.g., compilers, automated releases, code design and testing, test automation frameworks);
- Experience with CI/CD and building automated releases;
- Hands-on experience with microservices cloud solutions.
- Good understanding of modern Java frameworks including but not limited to Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Core;
- Hands-on experience with developers daily basis with tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Gradle, Maven2, etc), code coverage, and automated testing tools;
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies;
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems;
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Mentorship experience /Lead of a small group;
- Analytics implementation & ability to find gaps and points for product/code improvements;
- Migration from monolith to a microservice architecture.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3500 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.