A performance-driven Leader who understands financial information, transactional accounting, and internal controls. You are relationship orientated and will partner with the Finance Director – Tacit Knowledge and Global and European Controllers and teams in Grid Dynamics in the leadership and management of Tacit general accounting.
- Manage the Tacit global month-end close process and champion efficiency while promoting high-quality work to ensure quality reporting in compliance with Company standards and policies.
- Perform the monthly consolidation of the Tacit group in the group accounting software, Netsuite.
- Partner with decision support and third-party vendors coordinating across multiple locations and different time zones.
- Review global balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy and ensure no long outstanding unreconciled items.
- Coordinate intercompany netting process and cash movements between entities.
- Lead the annual statutory accounts/tax/audit process for both Tacit Knowledge Limited and Tacit Knowledge Singapore Limited.
- Being the main point of contact for the Tacit group entities for the quarterly and annual Grid Dynamics group audits.
- Responsible for coordinating Tacit Global cash flow and cash reporting.
- Responsible for VAT / GST review in UK and Singapore.
- Analyse inter-company transactions for accuracy and be able to work with multiple currencies.
- Analyse identified issues, perform research, and present recommended actions to leadership.
- Participate in SOX reporting for the Tacit UK entity in line with wider group policy and liaising with the 3rd party internal audit function
- Facilitate enhancement of internal controls and account reconciliation processes and ensure the effective implementation and ongoing operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Introduce efficiencies by standardizing processes.
- Bookkeeping and monthly management accounts preparation for Tacit Knowledge Singapore
- Liaise with Tacit Knowledge Company Secretarial on returns and other matters.
- Line manager of Payroll Coordinator and Accounts Assistant.
- Report to Finance Director – Tacit Knowledge, with dotted lines reporting into this position from local entity accounting teams both within Tacit and 3rd Party.
- A bachelor’s degree in accountancy (or related field) and/or a current ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) license and post-qualification experience
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in the accounting industry, including financial leadership roles and experience in a public accounting firm and/or public company
- An understanding of the financial close process, including foreign currency matters and intercompany accounting
- Experience managing multiple entities and driving cohesive teaming in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of internal controls, including experience designing and implementing controls in response to changing business needs
- The ability to evaluate process effectiveness and determine appropriate actions to improve through incremental actions
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK and US GAAP
- Services or consulting industry experience
- Netsuite accounting software experience
- Xero accounting software experience
- Balancing needs and requirements of multiple global entities
- Standardizing processes across multiple organizations
- Analysis and understanding of inter-company transactions
- Working in a company operating in multiple time zones
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Hybrid work (2-3 days per week from the office)
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement. UK-based Tacit Knowledge joined forces with Grid Dynamics in 2021.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.