Lead Data Engineer
- Professional data engineering experience focused on batch and real-time data pipelines using Spark, Python, SQL
- Experience with Databricks and Pyspark
- Data warehouse (data modeling, programming)
- Experience working with Snowflake
- Experience working on a cloud environment, preferably, Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Warehouse solutions (Snowflake, Azure DW)
- Familiar with Agile practices and methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills; comfort and competence in dealing with different teams within the organization
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a matrix organization
- Requires an ability to interface with multiple constituent groups and build sustainable relationships
- Versatile, creative temperament, ability to think out-of-the box while defining sound and practical solutions, ability to master new skills, proactive problem solver , work well independently and lead a team.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.