Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Job Description :
We are seeking a strong Java Engineer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading Auto mobile industry.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
- Design and develop various platform components using the latest technologies and coding in Java
- Work closely with other engineers, Product Managers, and customer support team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and be ready to provide maintenance after launch
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- OnCall support availability
Min requirements to the candidate
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java
- Good understanding modern Java frameworks including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Core
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with microservices, cloud-native technologies and using cloud services
- Experience in Docker deployments, and microservices deployments to Kubernetes.
- Previous work with messaging system (like PubSub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, BigQuery)
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles is a must
- Knowledge of building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements of large 24 x 7 systems
- Passionate about large-scale systems and hybrid solutions.
- Care about producing clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, well-tested code and infrastructure solutions.
- Enjoy collaborating with others to come up collectively with the best possible solution.
- Has experience with performance, scalability, and reliability issues of large 24x7 systems.
- Ready to demonstrate proactiveness, responsibility, readiness to speak up when there’s a problem and give a hand to team members when needed.
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.