Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Answer and direct phone calls; greet all office visitors
- Manage office facility and equipment issues: understand service agreements; schedule equipment maintenance and updates as required
- Maintain the facilities day-to-day operations (processing mail, providing shipping support, etc.)
- Organizing internal events;
- Process expenses;
- Assist other departments administratively on an as-needed basis, in particular HR administration.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, snacks, services, and office equipment;
- Work closely with the Headquarters team;
- Conduct market research when needed, analyze different services needed for the Office, collect proposals, prepare presentations and provide to Senior management for further decisions;
- Be a contact person between external organization and support on Office related operations;
- Prepare reports on different events when needed, be a contact person and handle respective newsfeed activities;
- Other duties as assigned;
- 1+ years of experience in similar role
- The ability to create and manage successful processes and special projects
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- 24 days annual leave + an additional of 5 sick days
- Floating Holidays
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.