Senior Software Engineer
Grid Dynamics is a world-leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and is looking for an accomplished and capable iOS Engineer to join the team!
We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and the rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology. We’ve seen this happen with Android, iOS, Wearables, and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay at the forefront of innovation.
As a Senior iOS Engineer at Grid Dynamics, you will be a liaison between the engineering teams and customer-facing teams (like PMs, Sales, Accounts, etc) and will set technical direction for the department by researching and recommending best practices and frameworks to keep the department current on iOS / Android with the marketplace. You will guide project teams by creating technical designs, writing user stories, and grooming the backlog. You will promote and champion best technical practices with both our clients and the development team, with a focus on both tactical and strategic development of the team. You will perform code reviews, triage bugs, and manage releases. You will absolutely play a role in managing the customer relationship. And, you get to code.
● Expert in Swift, related modern iOS frameworks and popular iOS devices. Objective-C experience is a plus.
● Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications and multithreaded experiences.
● Solid foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns.
● Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for iOS applications.
● Experience with modern iOS build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests. o Experience with Xcode profiling tools to identify and improve app performance is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or similar field or relevant professional experience, education, and training.
● 6+ years software engineering experience.
● 3+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing Android or iOS applications
● Experience with profiling tools to identify inefficiencies and improve app stability is a plus
● Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
● e-Commerce experience is a plus. • Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
● Well versed with Agile methodology.
What we offer :
● Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
● Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
● Competitive salary
● Flexible schedule
● Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
● Corporate social events
● Professional development opportunities
● Well-equipped office
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.