Identity and Access Management Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as an IAM Engineer or similar role, with hands-on experience in implementing and managing identity solutions.
- Knowledge and proven experience with Sailpoint suite of products
- Familiarity with directory services, LDAP, Active Directory, and other related technologies.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, or PowerShell for customizations and integrations.
- Strong understanding of identity and access management concepts, including role-based access control, user provisioning, single sign-on, and multi-factor authentication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,800 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.