- Drive and ship large, cross-functional projects and feature areas
- Lead multiple concurrent features including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Define business, functional, and reporting requirements (often writing them yourself)
- Take a role in improving how features are built and executed
- Own overall cross-functional schedules, including development, other groups (client teams, device teams, other business teams), and backend reporting systems - Collaborate with, Legal, Finance, operations and other organizations both inside and outside of organization to develop solutions for partnerships, promotions and other new business
- Experience working with privacy and compliance programs (anonymization, tokenization, GDPR, etc)
- Experience with internal engineering projects in support of data analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to handle fast-paced and ambiguously defined projects with multiple customers and partners
- Familiarity with using a Mac laptop is preferred
- Familiarity with big data technology is preferred
Would be a plus:
- PMP / PRINCE II/ SAFe 6 certification is a plus
What we offer:
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental and Vision plan for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company in the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (Linkedin Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sport tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
Grid Dynamics is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.