Search Engineer (Java)
Our customer is one of the world's largest automotive parts retailers in the world. On this project, we are working with bleeding-edge technologies to improve the search functions in their stores. We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient Search Engineer, who is eager to participate in the design and implementation of top-notch search solutions.
- Support development and deployment of the customer products and services across multiple cloud environments
- ACES/PIES data processing
- Gather, store, and maintain big data sets for all digital marketing channels
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge in cloud data architecture and ETL best practices, especially across Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Develop and deploy automated scripts in BigQuery and other Google Cloud services to be used by other teams to increase productivity
- Facilitate architectural discussions and initiatives to ensure cloud-based products are optimally deployed with maximum availability of design features
- Formulate and execute robust UAT protocols to identify and address latent errors in product functions
- Design, build, and deploy ETL and data management processes with reliable error/exception handling and rollback framework
- In-depth knowledge of Solr
- Strong skills in Java and proven experience working with at least one of the major database platforms
- Apache Beam
- Understanding of the best practices in data analysis
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Will be a plus:
- GCP services: Cloud Storage, GCP Dataflow, Cloud Functions
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental, and Vision plans for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company at the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sports tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.