About the client: a global service organisation engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts. The Company serves hundreds of thousands of customers from a network of more than 10,000 locations in across North America, Europe, and Australasia.
The project goal: to enhance existing tax services in use and create a common tax service to be used by every department.
- Managing multiple projects and globally distributed engineering teams using Agile methodologies;
- Setting up, maintaining and improving reliable delivery process in accordance with industry best practices and corporate PMO standards.
- Increasing transparency of delivery organization by regularly and accurately reporting status to Delivery Director.
- Delivering projects on time, within budget and according to client expectations.
- Achieving and sustaining high client satisfaction.
- Establishing efficient communication channels between Grid Dynamics project teams and client organizations.
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and growing people internally.
- Defining and implementing training and knowledge sharing programs.
- People management.
- Communication Skills: Must possess excellent communication skills to interact with different stakeholders involved in the project, including clients, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Leadership Skills: Should be able to lead the team to achieve the project's goals and objectives, motivating and inspiring them to perform their best.
- Time Management: Should be proficient in managing time, meeting deadlines and ensuring that the project is completed on time.
- Organisational Skills: Should be highly organised and prfioritize tasks, manage multiple data stream simultaneously.
- Problem-solving Skills: Must be able to identify problems and develop solutions to address them.
- Risk Management: Must be able to identify potential risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Adaptability: Should be flexible and able to adapt to changes in the project scope or timeline.
Will be a plus:
Experience with CSM, CSPO.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.