Technical Program Manager
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager in Poznan.
The client is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. The company has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. It offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management, and payment security systems.
What is there for you:
- You will need to combine successful software development process experience with effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and technical skills.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and scrum teams and provide a single point of contact for these.
- You will be accountable for timely and high-quality execution and delivery of the projects from original concept through final implementation.
- You will work with teams that follow Agile as well as traditional methodologies and will work across timezones and global teams to deliver on enterprise commercial software development commitments.
- Be the main point of contact for the specific project and scrum teams
- Enable the delivery of enterprise-level development activities in line with the standard organization-wide operating & reporting structures
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to deliver on all commitments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without blame or judgment, with an emphasis on resolution and problem-solving
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Support discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Support teams in delivering cross-functional, global, enterprise software delivery programs
- Be accountable for prioritization and backlog grooming, managing and tracking teams and delivery timeframes, and stakeholder communication & management
- Improve team velocity and leverage tools like burn downs and capacity modeling to evaluate and drive continual improvement in productivity
- Collaborate within the PMO function to drive organization-wide improvements
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related discipline OR Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related discipline; Five (5) years of overall work experience; and (1) year specialized experience as a Scrum Master
- SME Knowledge of project management principles and Agile development methodologies. Experience in diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Demonstrate thorough attention to detail, and ability to think analytically and independently. Ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of projects
- Hands-on experience in technical implementations of large-scale, highly available, robust web/mobile and Payment Services applications
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Significant experience in working across multiple time zones with geographically dispersed teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong communication and customer-facing skills
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Experience with Agile Application Lifecycle Management and development tools like Rally, Confluence Wiki, and JIRA
Will be a plus:
- Experience with online/e-commerce, payment processing, and/or financial systems
- Hands-on Software Development Experience
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share, and learn from
- The high-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects with a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.