We’re looking for a Python developer to join our team working for one of the leaders of the modern IT industry.
This project will focus on developing of new features, bug fixing, migrations, infrastructure, and CI for TensorFlow.
You'll work with the team of pioneering forces in the field of artificial intelligence, responsible for creating cutting-edge technologies that power numerous products and services. Our client leads the way in developing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and applications, driving advancements in everything from search and language processing to computer vision and autonomous systems.
- Develop, test, and deploy applications and collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine software requirements.
- Design and implement scalable and maintainable software architectures using Python and AI technologies
- Conduct code reviews, identify and address code issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Analyze complex technical problems and provide innovative solutions. Troubleshoot and optimize production systems.
- Proficiency in Python programming and in-depth knowledge of Python libraries and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in writing comprehensive unit tests to ensure code reliability and maintainability.
- Strong understanding of software development principles, data structures, and algorithms.
- Proficiency in Bash scripting for automation and system administration tasks.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git and collaborative development tools.
- Proficiency in writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies, as well as continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Python (Bash)
- C++ (read and understand)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker)
- Proficiency in C++ as an additional asset for potential cross-language development projects.
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental and Vision plan for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company in the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (Linkedin Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sport tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.