Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are happy to welcome an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to our team!
- Conducting candidate sourcing, selection, and communication.
- Ensuring consistent and timely updates to the Recruitment Manager and Hiring Managers.
- Managing the job advertisements.
- Collaborating with Hiring Managers and interviewers for interview coordination and scheduling.
- Overseeing the entirety of the hiring process, encompassing candidate search, interviews, feedback management, job offer presentation, and the final hiring decision.
- Coordinating and maintaining communication with external staffing agencies.
- Active participation in various HR initiatives and projects, including involvement in market events and job fairs.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT recruitment.
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources-related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment and labor laws.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizational and project management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A commitment to a service-oriented and results-driven approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and proactivity.
- A positive attitude, creativity, integrity, personal maturity, and a readiness to tackle challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively navigate communication barriers and collaborate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent English is a mandatory requirement.
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid work
- Medical insurance and benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to implement
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
Founded in 2006, headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3800 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.