We are looking for a C++ Developer who is analytical, pays meticulous attention to detail, is highly organized, and has excellent communication skills. Working on the project you will be responsible for the core engineering of a highly scalable and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading mapping providers.
As a key member of this team, you will be working in collaboration with a team of worldwide recognized experts. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key contributor to the project while creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures. You’ll be a part of a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a team of developers, QA engineers, analysts located in multiple locations
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years in Software Development
- Production experience with C++
- Familiarity with LLVM
- CPUs performance knowledge
- Experience with the open-source machine learning (ML) compiler for GPUs/CPUs
- Familiarity with TensorFlow and JAX
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.