Sr. Staff Nodejs Developer
We are seeking a strong Sr. Staff Software Engineer with good technical expertise. As a trusted network, we facilitate digital payments across more than 200 countries and territories among a global set of consumers, merchants, financial institutions, businesses, strategic partners, and government entities through innovative technologies.
- Hands-On active contribution as a leading member of software engineering teams focused on building API based systems.
- Develop highly scalable and reliable systems supporting consumer and data centric products and services on an AWS cloud-based platform.
- Integrate 3rd Party and Internal API, async, and file based services utilizing CSV, JSON, or XML data.
- Own deliverables from ideation thru testing/validation and production operationalization.
- Lead, mentor and collaborate with other team members.
- Deliver and maintain accurate, complete and current documentation
- 10+ years of software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices including at least 2 years of experience leading development efforts.
- Currently collaborating as a hands-on team member developing and supporting a significant commercial software project in cloud native Node.JS.
- Proven proficiency in building backend systems in Node.JS as well as either Java, Scala or GoLang along with a willingness to learn new languages.
- Familiarity with async messaging, logging or queues, such as Kafka, NATS, SQS, RabbitMQ.
- Current cloud technology experience, preferably AWS (Kubernetes, Fargate, MKS, Lambda, etc)
- Recent hands-on experience building PII, secure or sensitive data API based systems
- Demonstrable familiarity with CI/CD process, testing frameworks and practices.
- Deep understanding of best design and software engineering practices, design principles and patterns and unit testing.
Nice to haves
- Experience building systems for financial services or tightly regulated businesses
- Experience supporting mass-market retail online consumer products
What we offer
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental, and Vision plans for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company at the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sports tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, and Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.