We're actively seeking a skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team.
In this role, you'll play a crucial part in provisioning resources and infrastructure for development teams, diagnosing and troubleshooting non-production and production environments, and closely collaborating with external/internal clients, development teams, and Product Management.
- Design and manage cloud infrastructure using CDK/Python, focusing on automation and efficiency.
- Lead build/deployment processes, CI/CD pipelines, and version control (GIT) for development teams.
- Collaborate on resource provisioning in non-production and production environments.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (Python, bash/shell) to streamline routine tasks.
- Implement infrastructure as code using CloudFormation, Terraform, and configuration tools.
- Coordinate release activities with Project Managers, QA leads, and development teams.
- Ensure robust network security, and authentication methods, and proactively resolve issues through monitoring and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience or an Advanced Degree with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in cloud infrastructure, orchestration tools, and containerization (CDK/Python).
- Expertise in build/deployment tools, CI/CD pipelines, GIT, Maven, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Hands-on scripting experience (Python, bash/shell).
- Experience with infrastructure as code, cloud formation, Terraform.
- Working knowledge of YAML/JSON and other configuration tools.
- Coordination and execution of release activities in collaboration with Project Managers, QA leads, and development teams.
- Strong networking knowledge (VPC, VPCe, Transit Gateway, IP, DNS, network load balancers, and CDN).
- Familiarity with SSO, HMAC, OAuth, Certificates, and token cryptographic authentication methods.
- Proactive monitoring of alerts, reporting significant issues, and conducting root-cause analysis.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with mySQL, RDS, and proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with web servers and engines (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx).
- Background in Integration Engineering and/or Professional Services.
- Continuous deployment experience using IntelliJ, GIT, BitBucket, and local development server.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports.
- Corporate social events.
- Professional development opportunities.
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.