We are looking for HR specialist who is motivated to assist our driving & dynamic team of talented HR Partners and is motivated to grow within the team.
- Close work with delivery and engineering managers (aka employee performance review and professional development, internal processes)
- Employee communication and support people management processes
- Work with the global team in support and maintenance of HR processes
- Risk assessment and retention activities
- Learning and development
- Coordinate corporate events
- Work with internal and external HR brand
- Support in organisation and participation in internal events and trainings
- Cooperation with HR and Admin team
- Performing other tasks assigned by the HR Business Partner
- 1+ year of experience in employee relations/people operations/HR in a tech company
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with change in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.