DevOps for Digital Factory
Our Platform Engineering team is responsible for crafting and maintaining the robust infrastructure that empowers various engineering teams, including Digital, Data, and Restaurant Technology, to deliver cutting-edge solutions. We are seeking a skilled and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team and contribute to the success of our projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand infrastructure requirements and provide DevOps solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cloud-native architecture principles to ensure scalability, reliability, and security.
- Deliver and manage Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and DevOps solutions tailored to the unique needs of the Retail, QSR, and Hi-Tech industries.
- Utilize container technologies such as Docker to streamline deployment processes.
- Employ container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Rancher, and AKS to orchestrate and manage containerized applications.
- Implement Infrastructure automation using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet to enhance efficiency and maintain consistency.
- Demonstrate expertise in both Public and Private Cloud environments, including Azure, PCF, AWS, etc.
- Drive continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices using tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, and others.
- Contribute to the development of highly scalable, distributed, and available systems.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure seamless integration of DevOps practices into the software development lifecycle.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends, recommending and implementing improvements as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience in DevOps roles, particularly in Retail, QSR, or Hi-Tech industries.
- Strong proficiency in containerization technologies, such as Docker.
- Experience with container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS).
- Expertise in Infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Familiarity with Public and Private Cloud environments (Azure, PCF, AWS).
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps).
- Programming skills in languages like Python, Go, Shell, Ruby, or Powershell.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Adaptability in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports.
- Corporate social events.
- Professional development opportunities.
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.