Lead HR Manager
We are looking for a person who is ready to be a manager of the whole HR team in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and Serbia.
- Set and align the global talent strategy with the business priorities to drive results
- Drive the delivery of talent processes & programs globally
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of the need to scale
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and talent needs
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Using developed metrics, identify employee training needs, including soft skills, and suggest development opportunities and channels
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of soft skills training programs. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide expertise, day-to-day HR guidance, and consultation to the management and employees in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Build relationships of trust with employees and managers
- Evaluate existing HR policies. Identify and propose solutions to correct inconsistent HR policies and gaps
- Develop and implement data-driven, short-term solutions while also solving long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Use and request data: Analyze trends and metrics, and develop solutions, programs, and policies to support the business objectives further
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in resolving complex employee relations issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and respective employment laws
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues, and prioritize projects concurrently
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.