Senior Full Stack Developer
We are actively looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with excellent technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project. As a key engineer, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of web applications from requirements analysis to production.
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Practical experience with REST web services
- Experience with Java Frameworks - i.e. Spring Boot, etc.
- Knowledge of Gateway API like Kong, Open source framework like Apache Superset, NiFi, etc.
- Desirable to have experience with Big Data technologies i.e. Spark, Kafka, Hadoop
- Deep understanding or confirmed track-record of multi-thread system software design & development
- Deep understanding of Test Driven Development
- Passionate about using data to improve software
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Robust OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong unit/integration testing experience
- Ability to work in a Lean/Agile environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter and a disciplined, go-getter
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.