Grid Dynamics is looking for a Solution Architect with a specialization in distributed systems and data management to work on complex technology programs. Solution Architect leads the architecture design of business applications for internal company processes.
The Solution Architect is responsible for:
- Understand company’s business domain and business use cases
- Investigate and analyze current systems (custom company’s business apps, 3’d party services etc.) functionality and non-functional requirements
- Create roadmap and architecture design of Tools development including new apps, data management solution, security model, integration model
- Define how the company’s structured and unstructured data will be stored, consumed and shared
- Design, build and maintain company’s data management solution
- Create architecture design for new business apps including data and security models, recommendations for tech stack
- Lead the engineering team through the implementation
- Provide technical governance and sign off on engineering team deliverables
- Experience with service-oriented or microservices architecture
- 5+ years of experience in software development as an architect, tech lead or developer
- Experience with data management best practices and disciplines including data governance, data quality, data security, analytics and BI, and data architecture
- Distributed application design principles
- Cloud infrastructure, preferably in the context of distributed applications.
- Functional and performance test automation.
- CICD process and infrastructure, ideally in the context of multi-service applications.
Good to have:
- Enjoy analyzing and solving problems
- Be ready to take responsibility and delivery on the promise
- Don’t shy away from speaking and engaging with people in all roles
- Be able to communicate ideas in a clear and engaging way
- Be resourceful and creative in solving problems
- Understand tactics and strategy in decision making
- Be able to explain complex concepts in understandable terms
- Education in computer science, math, or physics.
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.