Python Developer with JS knowledge
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support tools/dashboards to gather metrics and data using Python
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- Good knowledge of core Python: data structures, IO, networking;
- Experience with SQL
- REST API development experience, Swagger or similar tools;
- Docker, Docker Compose;
- Deep experience with one of the cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop and Spark/PySpark is a plus
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with Airflow
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.