Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a content manager to join the Grid Dynamics Marketing team. This person will own the content marketing strategy and will be responsible for planning and executing a content strategy and development that drives thought leadership, awareness and lead generation. You’ll be the first Content Marketing Manager to help us build a robust content marketing engine.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and requires close collaboration with highly technical subject matter experts and customer success teams.
Please note: This position is remote work-friendly and can be based anywhere.
Why you’ll love it:
- You’ll be pioneering digital transformation across industries.
- You’ll be instrumental in building systems and processes that will assist in Grid Dynamics growth and market development.
- You’ll work with an exceptional team that is strongly collaborative and intensely supportive.
- Build and execute a content strategy and calendar with engaging and relevant content to ensure consistent engagement that drives awareness and lead generation
- Partner closely with subject matter experts to take highly technical concepts and translate them into content that explains the value of Grid Dynamics to various target audiences with a focus on Enterprise
- Develop content performance goals and report on the impact of content across the full funnel
- Analyze content performance and use insights to increase leading acquisition and retention
- Create brand content standards and maintain strong editorial quality across customer-facing content to ensure accuracy, voice, tone and consistency
- Oversee SEO strategy to attract website visitors and improve search engine rankings
- 5+ years of experience writing compelling content for B2B marketing required—preferably in a technical field
- Love breaking down complex, technical concepts into easy to understand and actionable copy
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating a track record of developing content marketing strategy and executing with measurable results
- Excellent writer and researcher with the ability to simplify technical concepts into compelling narratives, ideally for an Enterprise audience
- Hands-on ability to create a wide range of marketing assets — including but not limited to ebooks, white papers, blogs, website copy, sales decks, webinars, tutorials, infographics, and videos
- Self-motivated with strong project management capabilities
- Bonus if you have expertise with SEO best practices, content categorization, distribution, promotion, measurement, and publishing platforms
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.