You will be participating in the innovative solution for the end-to-end digital supply chain solution that provides paperless solutions for transportation services (shippers, freight distributors, drivers, and others).
Your responsibilities will include architecture design and implementation of the .NET-based solution, close collaboration with the business team and technical team from the customer side.
Besides developing new systems and features you will be responsible for challenging tasks to migrate existing solutions from monolithic to microservices architecture.
- Design system architecture
- Implement solutions
- Provide unit and integration tests
- Clarify and estimate requirements
- Create technical documentation
- Design solutions
- Release and deploy
- Research of new tools, technologies, and product opportunities
- Participate in requirements analysis for new product features
- Contribute to performance reviews of the teammates by providing feedback and defining technical goals
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Framework, and .NET Core (WebAPI), C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Hands-on experience with T-SQL, Entity Framework, and Entity Framework Core
- Experience in development with AngularJS/Angular (Angular 10) will be a plus
- .NET Framework 4.6 +
- NET Core 2 +
- Unit Testing
- HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript
- MS Visual Studio 2017 +
- TFS, GIT
- English Intermediate+
- Good communication skills, proactivity, and initiative
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share, and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.