Full Stack engineer
You can get a unique experience working with a complex customer’s infrastructure and dealing with a high number of integrations with external systems, as these require strong architectural design skills.
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering - writing great code, creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering the working system to production - then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading, and mentoring others, come join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Oversee and guide the team (5-10 developers)
- Excellent knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc).
- A good understanding of JVM internals is a plus
- Experience in enterprise application development
- Experience with Oracle/DB2 (SQL)
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Ant, Maven2, etc), code coverage, and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- Good English skills (both spoken and written) are a must
- Proven ability to oversee a team of 3+ developers
- At least six months experience as a Tech Lead or Senior Engineer on the project
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.