Senior Java Developer
- 5+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development, and continuous integration
- Expertise in any Framework like SPRING, Hibernate, etc.
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Experienced in Java, Spring
- Knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of general programming concepts
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication and intermediate English language skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city with sports and recreation rooms
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.