Business / System Analyst
We are looking for a Business / System Analyst to work on the project for an international publicly traded meal-kit company based in Berlin, Germany. It is the largest meal-kit provider in the United States that also has operations in Canada, Western Europe (including Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, France, and the Netherlands), New Zealand, and Australia. The client's business model is to prepare the ingredients needed for a meal and deliver them to customers, who must then cook the meal using recipe cards, which takes around 30–40 minutes.
The project is related to the re-platforming of the Marketing budgeting tool. The Analyst will be involved in requirements analysis, functional and technical design discussions, testing, proof-of-concept, and more.
- Assist in delivery management activities
- Serve as a proxy PO for various products related to Business Analytics
- Prepare reports for different tiers of managers
- Coordinate of requirements elicitation between different departments within the Company
- Create and maintain project-related documentation
- Knowledge and experience working according to Scrum methodology
- Understanding of SDLCs
- Experience managing teams of 3-5 engineers
- Experience preparing reports for top-management
- Fluent English is a must
- Great presentation skills
- Experience with Big Data and ETL would a huge plus
- Experience working as an Analyst for at least 3 years
- Experience managing stakeholders and their expectations
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long trips to the US or Europe and possibility for relocation
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.