Senior Data Scientist
Our customer is one of the US biggest home improvement retail companies and one of the biggest in the World. By home improvement, building and decorating materials and tools, furniture, appliances, heating and cooling, lighting and home decor goods are meant. Key company highlights:
- 100 years of history!
- Over 400 stores across the US, 60 in Canada
- Outstanding focus on an end customer: personalized deals every day, focus to introduce bleeding-edge technologies to deliver the best experience in the world.
The project assumes development and further expansion of the e-Commerce platform for the web and mobile customer-facing solution. The platform aspects include back-end, search engine, and data pipelines.
- Senior Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience in analytics
- Experience with Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision
- 2+ years of programming experience (Python, Java, Scala, Rust, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Semantic Search, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision
- Great communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to present progress made by the team to senior business management and the project stakeholders.
- Experience in working across different global cultures is a plus.
- E-commerce and Retail Search background
- Experience with multiple data systems and sources (such as Hadoop, Spark, Aster, Teradata, etc.)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.