Tacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy specializing in digital commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of diverse yet like-minded people who build software solutions for our clients. Working together, we solve tough problems for global brands and make technology a business enabler.
Since 2021 Tacit Knowledge has been part of Grid Dynamics, a global technology company that leverages the cloud, AI and Big Data to drive digital transformation for enterprise clients.
Tacit has over 200 staff across four offices - San Francisco, Mexico, Moldova and London. We serve customers in Europe, North America and Asia such as G-Star, Beauty Pie, Razer, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, Ford, FitFlop, GHD, Wilko and LVMH.
About Front End Engineering team:
We are not just a team working on different projects, we are a community of frontend engineers who care a lot about code quality and best practices. We constantly discuss and debate our technology stack to establish a common vision on frontend architecture. Every engineer has a chance to contribute to architectural and UI/UX decisions, be it for a greenfield project or refactoring an existing one. We work with well-known brands so you'll have an opportunity to implement gorgeous visual designs. We also consider our duty to give back to the community by organizing a yearly internship program.
At Tacit Knowledge you will:
- Work on various eCommerce projects for well-known brands
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Write clean, reusable code using best practices
- Create elegant, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices
- Embrace and advocate the use of the latest technologies and best practices with a focus on performance, compatibility and security
- Cooperate with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Stay consistent with brand guidelines
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Experience writing unit tests
- Webpack, Babel
- Familiar with SASS and Responsive Design
- Experience using any CSS naming convention
- Solid understanding of Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- You are self-organised and can work autonomously
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency writing Vanilla JS (ES6)
- Proven experience building React-based apps
- Proven experience of being accountable for architectural decisions
- Experience optimizing web apps for performance and accessibility
- An eye for design and passion for exceptional user experiences
- Familiarity with tools and techniques such as continuous integration and automated testing
- Experience in eCommerce sector
- A brand new MacBook Pro, an additional 27’’ display and a large desk
- Training and conference budget
- Access to a large library of books
- Fortnightly catered Lunch n' Learns
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.