Big Data Developer
We are helping one of the world's leading meal kit providers to develop challenging solutions that help to improve their delivery worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents. We are looking for Big Data Engineers to join our team.
- Support us with moving to a data mesh architecture
- Define standard working methods and processes to be respected by all chapter members, e.g., best practices in developing data pipelines, data architectures, testing, and deploy changes, documentation standards
- Enable quick and accurate decision-making within the teams by facilitating discussions
- Create and coordinate communities
- Coach and mentor data engineers and support their growth
- Set and spread best practices for Data Engineering across the organization
- Provide solutions for complex business problems, enabling insights that can empower better decision-making
- Collaborate with Senior Director of Data on strategic projects
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in international company
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance
- International team
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
- Career opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Benefits: sport, skill development courses
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time. At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.