- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, and build a managed test data set
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations
- 3+ years experience in QA
- Good knowledge in Protractor/Cypress, Jasmine, Allure, Jenkins
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical experience in building test automation framework
- Able to maintain and refactor existing UI tests
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced level of English
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.