Senior QE Engineer
We help one of the largest retail companies in the US to solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization. We work on building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, BDD, and CI/CD processes. Our international team of engineers works in multiple international locations. We are searching for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our international QA team of 50+ people.
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Design test automation approach for the system under tests
- Develop test automation framework
- Develop API automated tests (functional, integration, regression)
- Analyze the test area, collect test data requirements
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis
- Collaborate with a customer and team members in other locations
- Leading a team of 3-5 engineers
- Support with releasing new features to production
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of TDD and/or BDD
- Strong knowledge of Test Theory
- Good programming knowledge in Java
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture and Twelve-Factor App methodology
- Knowledge of Spring Core and Spring Boot frameworks
- Comfortable with basic usage and administration of Unix-based OS (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: Git, Jira, Maven, Gradle, JUnit/TestNG, Spring and SpringBoot
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of message broker software (RabbitMQ, Google PubSub)
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and leads skill
Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing UI tests using Selenium WebDriver API
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of e-Commerce domain
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics