DevOps / Site Reliability Intern
If you are a final year student, or recently graduated in the field of Computer science or similar, and you feel motivated and enthusiastic about becoming a part of the internship program in the team that supports one of the highest traffic web services in the world, with the possibility of growing in the field of DevOps and Site Reliability, this is the right place for you!
What will you get from us during this period?
- Good understanding of Linux, Bash, CICD, Containerization and other tools used in DevOps
- Hands-on experience with most commonly used DevOps tools
- Basic understanding of cloud computing
- Improved troubleshooting skills
What do we require from you?
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Customer and delivery focus mindset.
- Basic understanding of Linux, scripting
- Aptitude to work effectively with team members and virtual teams from different locations and different cultural backgrounds.
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus
- Knowledge of any DevOps tools is a plus
- Knowledge of any version control system is a plus
If you are coming from a Computer science field, it will not be hard for you to fill in our needs with:
- Understanding DevOps mindset, processes and tools.
- Understanding automation, infrastructure as code, logging, monitoring and observability, infrastructure configuration, scripting languages and applications.
- Understanding algorithms, data structures, system and software design.