We are helping one of the largest retail companies in the US to solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization and are seeking Infrastructure engineer to join the team.
Work with a team of top tier DevOps Engineers in delivering best in class CI-CD solutions, work with modern and legacy platforms
Drive continuous automation, optimization and modernization of CI/CD Platform.
Support company goals and milestones by partnering with architects, engineers to strategize, define and rollout solutions
Provide platform support for highly impacting issues and events.
Support multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Shell & Python scripting, GitHub
- Communication between servers, authentication, Key sharing etc.
- Experience with Codefresh CI/CD platform
- Python/PySpark code deployments through Jenkins or any equivalent tool.
- Effective experience working with multiple complex projects concurrently
- Solid knowledge with agile and scrum project management.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Passion for learning
Would be a huge plus:
- Familiarity with Azure cloud resources (AKV, Managed identity, SPN, ADLS, etc.)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with industry experts
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for technology, retail and finance sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.