- Assist in development, implementation, and maintaining the HR policies, and procedures
- Maintain compliance with employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Maintain all employee documentation and employee personnel files
- Ensure compliance with Employment Eligibility Verification including periodic internal audits of documents and forms
- Administer the compensation program
- Report, maintain and monitor employees’ compensation case files
- Report vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits plans; review benefits with employees and process enrollment, cancellation, or changes; organize and manage annual open enrollment communications and election process; maintain and distribute the list of new and canceled employees under each benefit plan; verify benefit billing accuracy and process for payment
- Ownership of onboarding of new employees from beginning to end including but not limited to pre-employment checks, HRIS data entry, onboarding meetings.
- Ownership of termination process
- Maintain HR information system records and compile reports from the HRIS tool.
- Work closely with the Global Mobility team for the onboarding of relocating employees which may include help with a portion of the immigration process.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field of study (preferred)
- 3+ years of related experience
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Demonstrated the ability to problem solve, work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated a track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of accuracy and result orientation
- Ability to work well with a variety of employee levels and functions
- Work under general supervision and applies standard policies and procedures
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multitask