AQA Engineer (Studytube)
About the project:
Studytube is an education company, based in Amsterdam, that works towards our goal of unleashing an earthquake in the world of e-learning. They do not just offer online courses but provide companies a unique and very user-friendly course building tool and an online marketplace. Keywords: adaptive learning, gamification, online role-playing, and management dashboard.
- Develop automatic tests together with the test engineers and developers
- Perform initial analysis of failed regression tests
- Maintain test data & test environments
- Be responsible for procedures for the CI/CD process
- Solid experience in Test Automation of backend and distributed applications
- Knowledge of UNIX OS family
- Experience with Cypress testing framework
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, people-oriented and great team worker
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity
About us:Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.