Manual QA Engineer (Exabeam)
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the Exabeam team in an outstaffing department of Grid Dynamics in Poland or Romania.
Here you will master performance/load testing and will have an opportunity to grow in automation testing.
Exabeam is the leader in user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, accurately detect complex threats, and effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution in the market to detect in real-time advanced attacks using Big Data, machine learning, and security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
- Investigate and develop test plans and test cases at the scenario, API, GUI, and server-side tests for the security intelligence platform
- Hold test plan review meetings with peer teams (PM/Dev/QA/etc.)
- Configure and run manual tests on a custom home-grown Performance testing platform
- In the future be responsible for writing testing scripts
- Analyze metrics and results and report them to peer teams
- Debug and troubleshoot extensively on what could be causing performance issues
- Analyze existing tests coverage and perform code review
- Improve tests execution pipelines within the build and release process
- Run performance regression on short and fast release cycles
- Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our platform
- At least 3-4 years of experience in QA
- Desire to learn programming/automation
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix and Dockerization as well as troubleshooting
- Understanding of Testing Theory/Test Design principles
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID software development principles
- Understanding of Agile principles, TDD, BDD approaches, writing Gherkin scenarios
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts
- Great attitude and ready to adapt and learn
Will be a plus
- Experience with Ansible
- System administration experience
- Scripting language (Python, Bash)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.