Java Developer for Device Insight (IoT Industrial Robots project)
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Java Developer to join the Device Insight team in an outstaffing department of Grid Dynamics in Ukraine (Lviv), Poland, Spain or Romania.
About the project
At Device Insight we have teams of 9 people implementing IoT solutions. The project has various modules to get insights of Kuka industrial robots. From a history of changes that happened on the robot, fault inspection up to predictive maintenance.
- Software development in a highly motivated team of 9 colleagues
- Java 11
- Kotlin 1.4 or willingness to master it
- Spring Boot 2
- Experience with event-driven architectures
- Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- At least 3 years of experience in software development in a team, preferably for enterprise applications
Will be a plus
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Services (IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Azure Functions, Azure IoT Edge)
- NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
- MQTT, AMQP 1.0
- German language skills
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.